Swedish Massage – a relaxing experience!
This is also referred to as the “classic massage.’ It’s main aim is to relieve you of emotional and physical stress, by giving you a relaxing and calming experience. Other benefits include an improvement in blood circulation, flushing out the toxins in your body and to keep ligaments and tendons supple.
- 30 mins from £30
- 45 mins from £45
- 60 mins from £55
Deep Tissue Massage – a deep therapeutic treat!
For relieving Back Pain, and ideal for recovery after a Gym Workout. The aim is to reduce muscle tension by releasing knots and restoring elasticity. Deep tissue massage is also designed to increase blood flow to targeted muscles, kick-starting the body’s natural healing process.
- 30 mins from £35
- 45 mins from £50
- 60 mins from £65
Aromatherapy / Lymphatic / Stone Massage
- 30 mins from £50
- 45 mins from £70
The benefits of massage are endless
Here’s just a few:
- Releases muscle tension and promotes relaxation
- Strengthens the immune system, increases energy and creates a sense of well-being
- Improves circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Improves focus and concentration
- Relieves Arthritis, Insomnia, Stress and Tension headaches Lifts the spirits and energises the body – cleansing the body of toxins